Tuesday, November 14, 2017

In all things give Thanks

Bugaboo has a new release today of Fall Fox.  For this card, I used a sentiment from TLC, Create.  I think a fox is a wonderful and fun creature and my daughter gets mad at me, but I love that song, "What does a Fox Say?"  It is my weird sense of humor.



Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Fall Fox
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - In all things give Thanks
Dies:  My Favorite Things; Sugar Pea
Jute:  May Arts
Flowers:  Recollections

Challenges
Cardz 4 Galz - Ch. 60 Thank You/Thanksgiving
Hanna & Friends - Ch. 286 Animals
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Ch. 8 Anything with critters
Cupcake Inspirations - Ch. 431 Fall
Come & Get It - Thank You/Thankful
International Art & Soul - Ch. 21 Autumn Colors

14 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is cute and I like how the flowers pull in all the colours from the pretty background paper. That's a great layout too.

Lisa said...

This is so sweet!! I love the image!! It's colored so beautifully!! The papers are fabulous, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Adorable card Lisa Lynn! Gorgeous coloring and papers...love the sentiment!

Brenda

Chrissy said...

Oh, he is so cute Lisa..what a great image with the log and pumpkins and love your choice of papers and details..so cute.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh Lisa this card is so wonderful. I don't do Thanksgiving cards but this one is great love it.

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Lisa! Oh so darling is your little fox in the pumpkin patch! Such marvelous Autumn colors and a beautiful blue background like a clear Fall Sky! Wonderful creation. So glad I got to see this beauty showcased at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. Hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you have won a badge.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Donna said...

Lisa, this is so cute! You did a wonderful job showcasing this cute new digi!

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous little fox, such a sweety of a card.[aNNie]🎄

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute Lisa love the little fox
Carol x

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Lisa Lynn, I love that new Bugaboo image and your fabulous fall colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
Tammy x

Katharina said...

What a cute card.
Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends.
Katharina

Wendy Bellino said...

Such a cute little fox image, now I need to look up that song! At first glance, I thought your watermark was part of your card, that is too cute! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Wendy DT

Fikreta said...

Its adorable

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Thank you for joining us at International Art and Soul with your sweet card. Bugaboo has such lovely images and you can always find a great sentiment on Paulette's site.
Jennie DT